Opening in an Leading Investment Bank in Mumbai with good experience in Equity Research Analyst/ Desk Analysis.
Prior experience with KDB+ or Q Language, MATLAB, Oracle or other data management and data analytics software is a plus.
Minimum years - 5-6 years
Location - Mumbai
Education - Graduate from IIT
Note-Candidates only from IIM or IIT and Top Institute can Apply
Current Requirements: AVP
- Leading a team of analysts to service post-trade analytics requirements for external clients and internal desks.
- Analyzing equity trading data flow for various trading desks (Algorithmic, Program Trading, Cash Trading) across regional front offices in New York, London, Hong Kong and support internal desks and external clients on trading analytics.
- Planning, organizing, directing and communicating all aspects of trading analysis assignments to internal desks and external clients.
- Providing internal desks and external clients recommendations to improve and streamline electronic trading activity.
- Applying quantitative techniques to construct trade cost attributions.
- Analyzing and improving adder/taker cost models, fill rates, and routing logic
- Interacting closely with Product Development teams in New York, London and Hong Kong for new/existing product rollouts.
- Developing market micro-structure products to educate and service the sales force with trade analytics
- Ad hoc product development assignments.
- Team management, administration, performance appraisals, ensuring compliance with supervisory responsibilities
- Senior hire with prior experience in Equity Research Analyst/ Desk Analysis.
- Strong academic background.
- Ability, attitude and temperament to deliver in a high pressure environment is an absolute must
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Research capability with an ability to draw conclusions across different pieces of related analysis
- Experience with relational databases, in advanced SQL querying, Microsoft Excel (VBA) is a must
- Knowledge of the equity markets would be desirable but not a prerequisite
- Prior experience with KDB+ or Q Language, MATLAB, Oracle or other data management and data analytics software is a plus
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Individual with a commitment & motivation for self development and growth
- Desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Superior analytical aptitude, problem solving abilities
- Ability to think 'out of the box'
Interested Candidate can send your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org