Employer - Leading Investment Bank
Location - Mumbai
Role - Equity Research Analyst
- CA with Rank in May/Nov'11 in Final Exams, or
- CAs working currently with Big 4 in M&A/Transaction Advisory
- An analyst partners with 1-2 portfolio managers with a focus on fundamental equity, fixed income, credit alternatives, or hedge fund and is responsible for covering the sectors covered by them which may include the following
- Stock selection - fundamental analysis: analyze financial statements, the industry, and competitive landscape, and evaluate company management; analyze market share, macro trends and other affecting factors; build and maintain financial models with focus n key business drivers and valuation;
- Credit research – evaluate new debt offerings and recommend participation by assessing the relative value of the investment opportunity by financial modeling & projections, analysis of credit risk, capital structure, covenants, pricing and the value of alternate investments; evaluate proposals for bank credit amendments and recommend action; perform ongoing due diligence and monitor existing portfolio positions in assigned companies and industries. Author briefing notes on sector specific developments, portfolio companies’ earnings results, conference calls, key developments and company performance Identify and analyze risks to existing investments and recommend mitigating strategies
- Equity and debt long/short investments – working across the capital structure on equity, debt and mezzanine instruments, analyze financial statements, the industry, and competitive landscape, and evaluate company management and other affecting factors; build and maintain financial models with a focus on key business drivers and valuation; identify investment thesis, value drivers and appropriate hedges.
Portfolio construction and position sizing.
Please send your updated CV with below details at email@example.com
Rank in CA Final-Yes/No
Available for interview in Mumbai on 30th Jan’12-Yes/No