Company - Private Global Fund
Exp - 5 + years into Equity Research (Buy Side/Sell Side) Must
Academics - IIT/MBA,CA (Top Tier Institute)
Please send your CV's if it matches your work experience and all the requirements.
Emerging Markets Analyst
You will be collaborating directly with the portfolio manager and the New York team to evaluate companies and source ideas, primarily in Asian emerging markets.
- Experience working in:
1) sell side equity research at an investment bank or research firm.
2) buy side investing at a mutual fund or hedge fund.
- Strong and impressive ability to construct financial models in excel on companies in a variety of industries. Sample industries could include (but are not limited to): Telecom, Industrials, Retailing, Consumer Durables, Financials, Real Estate, Logistics, Technology and Healthcare.
- A successful candidate will have the ability to construct models with detailed and sophisticated revenue and cost structure builds.
- Track record of academic achievement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
TO BE A SUCCESSFUL MEMBER OF OUR TEAM YOU SHOULD ALSO:
1) Be extremely self motivated and intellectually curious and have the ability to work independently. Members of our team work hard because we enjoy what we do and we are looking for the same passion.
2) Understand businesses at a very granular level and not just be focused on the numbers.
3) Compose written investment theses which give voice and context to the investment.
4) Meet and interact with management teams to conduct diligence.
Please share your profiles on firstname.lastname@example.org