Job Title - Equity Research Analyst
Designation - Consultant / Sr. Consultant
Reports To - Manager Research
Job Location - Mumbai
Salary - In line with industry standards and relevant experience.
- 2-5 years experience in Equity Research (involving financial modeling and report writing)
- Strong report writing & financial modeling skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Post graduate degree in Finance (PGDM/ MMS/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA).
- Any development towards CFA® (USA) is preferable.
- Experience with KPO firms preferred
- Candidates with experience only in Indian Markets; PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
- Detailed financial modelling in MS Excel and research report-writing skills.
- In-depth understanding of financial statements Income statement, Balance sheet & Cash flow statement and the accounting relation between them.
- Detailed understanding of notes to accounts.
- Build complex, error-free models with well-defined revenue/cost driver assumptions.
- Carry out earning sensitivity analysis.
- Provide valuation view after carrying out both relative and DCF-based valuations.
- Experience in writing Initiating Coverage Reports.
- Write in a logical and structured manner so as to require minimal re-work.
- Write bulletins, one-page summaries and sections of thematic/industry/sector reports/initiation reports in a crisp and punchy style. Link macro/ industry analysis to the output.
In addition to these technical skills, prior experience in handling client relationship would be an add-on.
The incumbent shall work on the following:
- Financial models Building models from scratch and carrying out valuations (DCF/ SOTP DCF/ Relative/ NAV/ Private Company valuation).
- Initiation of coverage support: Model building, valuation and report writing; sector reports, industry reports.
- Earnings support: Preparing earnings reviews and previews.
- Handle client requests independently.
- Handle periodical updates of financial models/financial databases/research reports.
- Any research related projectes as required by the client from time to time.
- Others: Collect news and summarize and provide value-adding analysis, prepare charts, tables and databases.
Candidate should be open to work on any sectors.
Please email your updated resume and samples (if any) at email@example.com with the subject line "Capgemini - Equity Research Analyst" and following MANDATORY details:
Willingness to work at Mumbai location: Yes/No