We have opening with Leading Investment Bank for Equities Derivatives Structuring.
Qualification- MBA from IIM or Graduates from IIT or other Top Institutes
Experience-1 to 4 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Structuring of Mutual Fund linked derivative investment products Pricing and risk analysis of derivative products– Vanilla Options, Exotic Options
- Providing quantitative, technical and legal support to the on-shore desk in pitching and structuring products linked to Mutual Funds.
- Helping the Mutual Fund Derivatives desk with pricing support for flow business
- Assisting the on-shore desk on complex structure products like CPPI, individualized CPPI for quantitative (pricing, back-testing etc.),legal (trade documentation) ,
- Technical (building VBA based tool) and marketing (marketing material preparation) support
- Developing tools to increase operational accuracy and efficiency on the desk.
- The business is operationally intensive and requires an individual who is numerate, organized and with very good attention to detail.
- Strong quantitative skills is a must
- Basic understanding of derivatives and mutual funds
- Prior exposure to any scripting/coding language
- Basic understanding of hedge funds structures, including CPPI
- Excellent computer skills including practical use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / issues and appropriately prioritize
Interested candidates send your CV to email@example.com with subject "Equities Derivatives Structuring"