EPM-Finance & Performance Management
Role: Analyst/ Consultant
Experience: 2-8 years
- Should be Post graduates (M.B.A from premier B Schools, C.A. or C.F.A) with at least 3-8 years of experience with exposure to Finance function
- Qualified CA's preferred
- 3-8 years of work experience preferably all the years in the Corporate Strategy function or part of a consulting organization from the CPMEPM practice, preferably involving implementation of Enabling technology, tools and Software applications
- Working knowledge on BI Systems like Hyperion Planning / Cognos/ HSF will be a plus
- Perform current state analysis of EPM process like Planning Budgeting Forecasting , Costing Methods, Dimensional Profitability etc.
- Articulate solutions and project methodology pertaining to best practices in the EPM / CPM space. Will be required to conduct key analysis like Portfolio Analysis, Vaue Driver / Value Lever analysis, Scenario or Economic Profit modeling, Sensitivity analysis etc.
- Process re-engineering, Process Mapping and Solution Design
- Finance Process Improvements
- Process Transformation (P2P, R2R, O2C) & Redesign
- Business Process Design and Automation (Identifying key pain areas, implementing the new proposed solution, conducting financial viability analysis, implementing the proposed new solution for turning around dealers, Conduct change management workshops
If interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr.Consultant-Recruitment | Asterion Consulting Private Limited