About the Company:
Global Leaders in complete solutions for the processing, packaging and distribution of food products.
Our solutions are specifically designed to be as economical with resources as possible. We are present in more than 170 countries around the world.
Executive - Environment
Manager - Environment
Post graduate degree in the Social Sector
1 to 2 Years relevant work experience in the Social sector
- To help set up and regularize the collection infrastructure for post consumer cartons in the Western/Southern India region with specific focus on the major cities; and link collectors with the paper mill recycler in order to establish a business model
- To achieve collection targets set by Tetra Pak and ramp up aggressively on collections. This will involve working closely with waste collection agencies/NGOs and the waste trade (scavengers, junk shop dealers etc.), driving them to accept post-consumer cartons as a collectible material, providing them with facilities that will make it easier for them to collect and hand over material, provide them technical and economic information, sharing experiences from other regions/areas where cartons are collected and recycled and generally promoting carton recycling
- To aid in facilitating collection and recycling of customers’ filler and reel waste
- Below 28 years of age
- Passionate about the environment and wanting to work with the community to make a difference.
- Knowledge of informal chain of waste sector preferred
- Some work experience in this sector (1 year atleast)
- Ability to communicate effectively in local languages other than English
- Can work with ease and comfortably with people up and down the hierarchy i.e. can interact with collection agencies/NGOs (often senior people) at the same time with junk shop dealers etc.
- Hardworking, and with the ability to drive the agenda without constant supervision or deadlines
- Good presentation skills will be an added advantage.
Critical (Non Negotiable)
- The candidate will need to have a base in the preferred location and have good knowledge of the city of preference and local languages
- Able to travel freely (This is a field job, not a desk job)
Salary will be commensurate to experience and industry standards.
If interested, please send us your updated resume to email@example.com with the heading “Environment Position”
The resume should have the following details
- Present CTC
- Expected CTC
- Minimum Joining Time
- Contact Details (mail & phone)