Discipline - IT
Subsector - Programming & Development
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is a leading name within the INTERNET registrar domain and their businesses are ranked amongst the fastest growing businesses across the globe in their corresponding business segments.
Job Description - As a Senior Manager Engineering - Desktops, you will be reporting into the VP - Engineering while leading a team of passionate software. You will be responsible for :
- Working on the client side of world class real time platform
- Leveraging upon latest technologies and application paradigms to create client that runs on mac, windows, chrome, firefox, etc
- Participating in the entire development lifecycle
The Successful Candidate -
- You must have experience in functional or unit testing along with architecting applications ground up. Knowledge of at least one datastore with advanced knowledge of network programming and concurrency is a must.
- You should have good knowledge of version control systems, build automation, CI tools and frameworks.
What's on Offer - You keep little photographs of Doug Crockford and Brendan Eich in your wallet.
- You think closures and anonymous self-executing inner-functions can solve most of the world's problems.
- You truly understand what ""this"" is, and you have an opinion about whether it's a good thing or a bad thing.
- You've lapped up both of Steve Souders books, and you tweak your code and web-servers obsessively
To Apply - Click here to apply