The Enterprise Sales Managers (Major Account Sales Manager (MAM) is a key sales role that directly interfaces with large enterprise accounts both domestically and internationally. The MAM is responsible for growing the business relationship within the Account(s) to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. At the most senior levels, the Major Account Manager will be responsible for achieving sales goals for one or more large global enterprise accounts.
Autodesk A world leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk delivers the broadest product portfolio to empower customers to digitally design, visualize, and simulate their ideas.
URL : www.autodesk.com
Drives Business Results
- Meets/exceeds annual and multi-year targets (Revenue, Bookings, Billings, etc.)
- Maximizes individual sales opportunities
- Able to create effective proposals that link our solution to the customer business
- Able to Leverage our pricing, packaging and business models to maximize returns and unique business value
- Effectively negotiates customer agreements
- Develops important and effective relationships within the account including Key Executives
- Translates customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value
- Ensures the Autodesk team delivers Business Value to the Account(s)
- Builds effective Account Business plan and execute upon the plan
- Builds, maintains and grows opportunity pipeline within Account(s)
- Uses sound call planning to drive business results
- Makes continuous improvement in moving Autodesk from vendor to trusted advisor
Executes Strong Business Practices
- Provides timely, accurate and detailed forecasts
- Effectively leverages chosen sales processes, tools and methodologies
- Provides effective internal information as requested (i.e. Ops reviews, customer info )
- Constructs internal/external presentations in an effective and professional manner
Leads the extended Sales team
- Coordinates, influences and orchestrates all of the appropriate resources for Account and/or Opportunity development
- Able to build and influence a global/ virtual team (sales, support and consulting)
- Develop strong working relations across GEOs and functions (finance, operations, division, etc.)
Contributes to broader Autodesk team
- Make contributions to Autodesk outside of Account(s)/territory, for example: participates on core team, brings new idea into business and develops sales tools or new approaches
- 15+ yrs of Enterprise Sales Experience. Must be willing and able to travel as needed to achieve objectives.
- Flexibility to work outside standard work hours for home time zone.
- Results oriented, strong verbal and written communication skills, self aware, strong business ethics, with a natural ability and motivation to build strong customer relationships. At the senior levels, knowledge of non-domestic business practices and a global perspective are required
Interested? Send your updated profile at Pooja.Bhardwaj@autodesk.com