- Managing relationship with large clients
- Understanding client and services offerings and positioning them.
- Achieve profit margins agreed with the solution lines.
- Attain customer satisfaction objectives.
- Grow company's account penetration with respect to year-to-year revenue growth and committed new business, protect existing revenue streams and ensure customer retention.
- Transactional selling / Business development activities
- Self / Job management and resources allocation for clients
- Achieving key business standards / parameters (revenues and gross margins) for various solutions and services, set for specific business period.
- This is an Individual Contributor role.
Keywords: Sales, Large Accounts, handling enterprise account,
Desired Candidate Profile
Broad Role Definition
1. Opening New Opportunities for client Products, Solutions and services offerings
2. Managing relationship with clients some existing clients
3. Transactional selling / Business development activities
4. Target orientation & knowledge of clients in the region
- Sound knowledge of Networking domain LAN/WAN
- Working knowledge in the areas of selling
1. IP telephony
2. Data security
3. Network management
4. Operating Environment and messaging.
5. Data and voice networking infrastructure solutions
6. Microsoft Solutions
- Proven and successful track record in Business Development
- Knowledge of commercial processes in enterprise/defense space.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- B.E or Engineering Diploma, Advantage will be given for M.B.A. or professional certification in IT / Networking / Security / Microsoft
- 7- 9 years in the field of IT (Systems Integration, IT solutions and services )
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Excellent team worker who will ensure organizational and team’s success
- Dedicated and committed attitude towards achieving goals
- Disciplined, punctual and well mannered
Our client is simply a great place to work. More than 11 000 employees in 5 continents will testify to this. Our client was founded in 1983 at the inception of networked communications with a simple vision – to do great things. Our client headquartered in Johannesburg, is a specialist IT services and solution provider that helps clients plan, build, support and manage their IT infrastructures. Today we are positioned at the forefront of networking and communications in 49 countries on five continents around the world. We are also a successful company. Business Week agrees - they rated us as number 21 of the 100 strongest growth companies in the IT sector. We have won more global CISCO, Microsoft, Tandberg and Bluecoat awards than any other company in the world. Impressive - don't you agree? Be a part of our dedicated and hardworking strategic business & consultancy team in India who are at the top of their game.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Tel : 01202481910 / 2480270