A large Qatar based real estate development organization has multiple positions in their Group development function (Corporate Planning, PMO and EPM) at the Headquarters level.
Enterprise Performance Management (PS: This is not a HR opening)
- A minimum of 5-6 years of experience in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) , Balanced Scorecard, KPIs definition, Strategic Linkage Models (SLM) and Continuous performance Improvement related projects.
- MBA degree from a A/A+ business school
- Must have deep understanding of the above mentioned concepts and practical experience gained through implementation of such projects
- Experience in implementing EPM initiatives including IT enablement through solutions like Hyperion, Business Objects, Cognos etc.
- Experience in designing corporate, functional and individual level scorecards and KPIs and targets
- Ability to prepare and conduct SLM, KPI and Target definition workshops with senior management
- Monitor and report on KPIs and results achieved on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
Interested candidate may send their CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly reflecting the function they are applying for.