Enterprise Applications Architect
Location - Mumbai
Job Type - Permanent
- Great opportunity to be part of IT leadership of a multinational company
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
- Our client is a UK based Insurance major in the Insurance and reinsurance business. In line with their global expansion strategy, they are looking to consolidate the leadership team in their IT setup in India. They are looking to add top professionals in the Enterprise Architecture space from the BFSI domain.
- You will report to the VP-IT and your responsibilities would include
- Project planning, execution, monitoring and control
- Resource balancing
- Ability to support multiple simultaneous projects in a matrix organizational structure
The Successful Applicant
- You will be an Engineer from a Tier-1 Engineering college will at least 12 years of experience in the Microsoft .NET technology from top IT companies (TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture).
- You will have a significant amount of experience working on client site (Preferably US or UK) as a Microsoft Enterprise Architect and must be able to conceptualize and design application models.
- You should be well versed with application enterprise strategy and associated frameworks.
- You should have good knowledge of .NET version 3.0 and above and must also have C#/Share Point/BPM Tool experience. You will be an excellent communicator and must be willing to mentor junior associates in areas involving technical expertise.
What's On Offer
- Excellent salary package and opportunity to be a part of the IT leadership team in a global insurance major
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I41170. Please apply online using the form below.