Manager- Engineering Manager
Overview of the company
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company specializing in the development, production and marketing of generic and proprietary branded pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. It is among the top 15 pharmaceutical companies and among the largest generic pharmaceutical companies in the world.
Role: New Goa OTC site: Project management for design and construction of the Goa new plant, developing and executing site master planning, detail design, equipment design and all other engineering aspects of designing and executing of the new plant.
- Manage, administer and monitor Engineering and Technologies activities for constructing the new OTC plant in accordance with the company policies and priorities.
- Working and oversight the A&E firm, as the "General Designer"
- Provide reviews and Capex plan for the new plant & Oversight and management new site constructions.
Required Skills and Education
- B.E (not civil) with General knowledge and experience (at least 5-6 years) as an Engineering Manager/ Maintenance Manager.
- Previous knowledge and experience of pharmaceutical industry desirable.
- Preferred background: FMCG/ OTC
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES:
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Strong communication skills.
- Management experience is a distinct advantage.
Please respond with your profile and your current compensation details if this opportunity excites you. Alternatively,
please share your contact details and convenient time when we can call you to discuss this in detail.
Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org or touchbase at 0124 4321071