Company Profile :
We Beroe Inc,(www.beroe-inc.com) is a very fast growing and unique Market Intelligence Company helping several Fortune 500 clients generates significant savings in the sourcing and procurement departments. Beroe provides market intelligence information which is customizable, actionable, real-time and integrated to an organization’s strategic goals. Beroe was founded in April 2006 and is now an 200+ people company .
Beroe is headquartered in the Research Triangle, North Carolina with a Research & Analysis Headquarters in Chennai, India . We also have a support research & analysis center in Rosario, Argentina and satellite offices in: Shenzhen -China, Hanoi-Vietnam, St Petersburg,- Russia, Bucharest – Romania, Istanbul -Turkey and Sao Paulo –Brazil.
Title : Consulting Job
Job Title: Engagement Manager
Department: Engagement Management, Beroe
Reports: Vice President – Engagement Management, Beroe
Job Objective: As a strategic point of contact for senior clients, Engagement Manager will play a key role in the expansion of the Client Experience Management Division. The Person is responsible for managing large and complex client engagements and grows the brand in the region by developing meaningful client relationships.
Most importantly, Engagement Managers are more than “account managers” – they’re solution-focused and are expected to contributing and improving the user experience of all client engagements.
- Single point of contact/ liaison between the client and the research team
- Understand client’s procurement process in depth
- Responsible for developing engagement strategy for a track or tracks within a client relationship, and working with research leads and project teams to execute on plans, involving people at optimal levels to maximize utilization targets
- Manage profitability of account tracks by developing and negotiating statements of work, ensuring work is delivered on budget
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources for which you are responsible based on engagement strategy and work contracted
- Work with other project related teams to meet departmental objectives
- Effectively work to ensure all issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Constantly ensure that service to the client is of the highest standard and quality at all times by meeting and exceeding client’s expectations
- Constantly bring about increased service excellence by developing an on-going relationship with the clients and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly
- Consistently identify needs client may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to business objectives and future needs
- Manage all client communications and resolve conflicts as required
- Travel to client locations as required
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations
- Adept at understanding and managing client needs and expectations as well as providing strategic leadership
- Key account Management/Delivery Experience/Project management of around 3+ years
- Preferably should have travelled and met with clients in US/Europe or Asia
- 6+ year degree with an MBA
Interested applicants are requested to send in the resume to email@example.com
Senior Executive - Recruitments
Certified Recruitment Analyst (CRA©)
Beroe Consulting (I) Pvt. Ltd. | Bahwan Cybertek IT Park, No. 148, 6th Floor, OMR, Thoraipakkam, Chennai - 600097