Nature of Work: Responsible for managing named customers' relationship and ensure that organization deliver and demonstrate its value proposition by leveraging industry best practices in BPM / ECM domain. EM works closely with CRM and Delivery Head to meet the business goals and targets.
1. Acts as a SPOC between the Customer and ORGANISATION (both delivery and account management teams)
2.Identify continuous growth opportunities for new business as per account expansion target.
3.Work with Delivery Head and CRM in reviewing the progress of ongoing implementation, new business opportunities and the Booking-Billing-Collection figure as per account expansion target.
4.Obtain customer satisfaction feedback post SRS / Functional Spec and UAT for every implementation (new and existing customers, both).
5.Responsible for the end to end delivery – takes over from Presales immediately after receipt of the order placed by the customer, thru Hand-off process including all project sign off and the site going Live dates.
Lead or step in as a System Analyst, whenever required.
- MBA and/ or engineering from a premier institute.
- 4 to 8 years of Exp and having 3+ Years of experience in Delivery, Project management, Client Engagement or Presales.
- Knowledge of system integration issues
- Knowledge of estimation, planning, project management, budgeting and quality assurance as it relates to ECM/ BPM practices
- Strong customer orientation and ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships at all levels.
- Ability to gather and analyze data and draw logical conclusions.
- Thorough understanding of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Must be comfortable working with and cross-functional teams.
- Proactively maintain existing relationships and leverage relationships to develop a sales pipeline; develop new opportunities to increase company visibility in the account. Will carry an annual billing target
- Strong customer Focus & Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships at all levels.
CTC: Rs. 10 to 12 lakhs per annum.
Interested candidates can email their resumes mentioning job description in subject line to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do mention your current and expected CTC, joining time required and current location in the mail.