Position: Engagement Manager
Location: Hyderabad/Mumbai, India
- 5-8 years’ experience with at least 2 years’ experience in managing teams on consulting engagements;
- MBA from a premier B-School/an equivalent qualification;
- Candidates with corporate strategy backgrounds will also be considered.
- Should have worked in / led teams within Government and/or Sustainability practice.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize information and lead insightful recommendations to clients
- Flair for building quality relationships with clients and support business development
- Strong project planning, project team management and leadership skills
- Proficiency in financial modeling
- Ability to mentor, coach associates and senior associates and upward manage his/her managers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Experience of leading published work highly desirable
- Manage delivery of projects in line with client expectations and company standards;
- Straddle multiple day to day roles that include project delivery, client relationship management, team building and mentorship, and business development;
- Be part of the team that contributes towards developing the domestic and global strategy for the consulting practice of the organisation;
- Undertake relevant national and international field travel and exposure as and when required.
Please send your resume to email@example.com