Tata Motors Limited is India's largest automobile company, with consolidated revenues of Rs.1, 23,133 crores (USD 27 billion) in 2010-11. It is the leader in commercial vehicles in each segment, and among the top three in passenger vehicles with winning products in the compact, midsize car and utility vehicle segments. The company is the world's fourth largest truck manufacturer, and the world's second largest bus manufacturer.
Now we have opening at TATA Nano Plant (Small Car Unit) at Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Position: Divisional Manager (Employee Relation)
Experience: 12 - 15 Years
- Good understanding of manufacturing process and work systems.
- Ability to work at both a strategic and operational level
- Experience of planning and delivering employee relations initiatives
- Expert in labour and Industrial laws
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Fluency in local language.
- Must be able to strike a balance between organizational and people interests
- Sensitive people skills: a high level of emotional intelligence; excellent interpersonal skills; a wide understanding of people issues
- Should have exposure in Union management team
Role / Responsibilities:
- Drive and oversee all employee relations initiatives within the organization
- Establish a strong and cooperative IR culture in the plant.
- Ensure that there are no work stoppages
- Lead on the employee relations aspects of proposed changes to the business structure
- Contribute to the development of the Human Resource function by developing an ER strategy that is aligned with business needs
- Advise and support all parts of the business on employee relations matters to ensure their effective management. Issues include: disciplinaries, grievances and performance issues.
- Advise and guide on pay related matters: pay reviews, reward projects, changes to pay related terms etc
- Keep up to date with current ER legislation and ensure this is updated in the company’s Human Resource policies.
- Manage the employee relations team effectively to ensure objectives are met
- 12-15 years of experience
- The role incumbent must be MBA
Please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org