Human Resource Management Group (HRMG) - Employee Relations & Business HR
Position Title : HR Positions in Employee Relations & Business HR
Grade : Manager / Chief Manager
Business Group : Human Resource Management Group
About the Bank : ICICI Bank is India's second-largest bank with total assets of Rs. 4,062.34 billion (US$ 91 billion) at March 31, 2011 and profit after tax Rs. 51.51 billion (US$ 1,155 million) for the year ended March 31, 2011. The Bank has a network of 2,533 branches and 6,810 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries, including India.
About the Group : ICICI Bank, with widespread operations across the country and the world, has an employee strength of almost 60000. In order to manage its large workforce, the group in ICICI Bank has implemented cutting edge practices and methodologies in the domain of leadership development, learning, creation and use of psychometric tools. The group, with its industry leading practices, is responsible for all processes, policies and interests pertaining to ICICI Bank employees.
Key Deliverables :
- Create understanding of culture and values of the bank to help decisions and actions of all employees and ensure strong relations with the bank through their career lifecycle.
- Ensuring right data management through accurate & timely maintenence/updation of the HRIS
- Ensure right organizational structure through right employee allocation and transfers
- Communication of policies and practices to the employees for positive environment & addressing their needs & grievances through branch/office visits, open house, new joinee meetings, etc.
- Ground level sensing of employee concerns/behavior, red flag employees and report observations to the seniors. Conducting Exit interviews.
- Involvement in the Performance Management System (goal setting to rating) and Leadership Potential Management System (360 degree to talent panels)
- Ensure timely closure of Employee life cycle HR processes (e.g. Recruitment, Performance Management, Progressions, Salary revisions etc).
Location : Hyderabad
Qualifications : MBA/PGD in HR from premier institute with around 4-6 years of HR generalist experience
Skills & Abilities :
- Good knowledge and appreciation of HR processes, policies and sub-systems.
- Ability to appreciate and understand business situations and challenges and provide required HR support within the organizational framework.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to interact confidently with a diverse cross section of people.
All the interested applicants are requested to forward their updated resumes to email@example.com
Also please mention the location for which you have applied to avoid confusions