Co-founder at Eduisfun
Views:2421 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Eduisfun - Lead Content Marketer (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for an energy-packed, ambitious Content Marketer for education gaming company based out of Mumbai (www.eduisfun.com) founded by IIT Alums.
Skills:- 2+ years Experience, SEO/SEM, Content Management, Digital Marketing, Content Writing, Game Marketing, Online Marketing
- Build and manage a rich content that attracts a large audience interested in playing edugames or quizzing (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, infographics, case-studies etc.).
- Grow new leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert leads to downloads.
- Use Social Media to generate more traffic and downloads of our games.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the company.
- Create content (blogs, ebooks, videos) to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends. Use Email marketing to increase total downloads on playstore.
- Working closely with the Founding Team to organically grow game downloads.
Company profile: EduisFun, inspires students, engages parents and empowers educators, to ensure students achieve their full potential. We are a passionate group of people who firmly believe that games can help make learning fun for everyone. EduisFun is founded by IIT Bombay & IIT Delhi Alumni. It is backed with seed investment from a leading education firm in Mumbai.
Note : Please mention your past experience / portfolio, current CTC, expected CTC and current location in the application.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.