Job Description #3088 Director / Executive Director – Services (India & SAARC)
Client A Premier Client of Lighthouse Partners, fortune Global MNC having a very strong presence in India within IT peripherals domain
Position - Executive Director – Services (India & SAARC)
Location - Bangalore
Reports to - VP of Emerging Market Services. Dotted line reporting to India GM.
Job Objective & Key Interactions - This position will be responsible for all aspects of service delivery in India, and service support to all Customer segments including key account, SMB and Consumer. He/ She will take very important role to help hardware sales team to develop market share by competitive services (including high customer satisfaction, low cost, adequate coverage, etc.), also will help service sales team to drive services revenue growth in India.
- Responsible for service strategy execution and service brand building in the local
- Responsible for both of cost saving and customer satisfaction target achievement
- Provide hardware sales team service support to develop market. E.g. service coverage extension; assist the tender and bids team in completing service and support components of tender responses.
- Design and deliver service support solution for corporate key account
- Maintaining and refining service process systems associated with ASP (Authorized service partner)
- Managing local services partners with high competency (cost efficiency, customer satisfaction, and process &policy execution).
- Support service sales to develop service business.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing a service team prepared to handle required business growth, financial responsibilities, and customer satisfaction
- Compliance with Worldwide and Emerging Markets standards, processes and execution model.
- Ensure business controls are implemented and compliant.
Age - 37 – 42 yrs
Education - MBA from Premier Institute with BE in Computer Science, Business or similar fields
Experience - 15 – 20 years.
- Between 5 to 15 years experience in relevant service delivery and warranty service in computing or similar industries,
- 3+ years experience at a senior managerial level
- Understand the key drivers of Warranty service / Service delivery both from financial and operational performance sides.
- Strong at task execution & problem solving.
- Strong at partner management with Win-Win approach
- Deliver commitment
- Good at team building and development
- Strong experience handling customer special cases.
- Work effectively with WW &Geo functions and local sales team, especially partners.
- Strong communication with customers.
- Fluent in English oral and written.
Other Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of all aspects of typical services and warranty system and operational audit requirements.
- Good understanding of typical Services and Warranty legal terms and conditions
- Knowledge of typical engineering change processes
- Experience with M/Soft Outlook and/or Lotus Notes, MS Office suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint.
CTC Range - 1 – 1.25 Crore
Please send your resume to email@example.com