Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Investment Banking
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a fully integrated Investment Bank active across various sectors including infrastructure, consumer, technology and healthcare. The bank has had a particularly strong 24 months and has risen consistently on the league tables. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned industry expert to be a part of a winning franchise.
Job Description -
- You will lead a team of Healthcare execution bankers to identify M&A, capital markets and debt transactions within the Healthcare and Lifesciences space.
- You will utilize your relationships and understanding of market nuances to build a pipeline of transactions and leverage the bank's integrated platform to execute the transactions.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will report directly to the Managing Director of Investment Banking and possess between 12 and 15 years of operational experience in Healthcare - with a hospital chain or a medical devices business or a diagnostic center.
- You will want to use your domain knowledge to serve clients across the spectrum of Healthcare and are driven by the challenge of building a business.
- You will be aware of industry deals and provide a strategic insight into potential transactions that can be explored with the bank's existing product suite.
What's on Offer - Excellent remuneration consisting of a fixed + variable CTC as per industry standard
- Leadership position within the bank and sector head role in Healthcare
- Full product suite of M&A, ECM and Debt service offerings
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I31510&source=ONL_IIMJOBS