Designation: Economist/ Strategist (Equity Investments) (4–6 yrs)
Company: An entrepreneur commodity organisation managing a certain Aum
Qualification: MSc (Economics)/ MPhil/ PHd. In Economics
Experience: 4+ years
- Developing Quantitative research models and trading systems for pricing, hedging and liquidating risk across asset classes.
- The candidate should be able to perform complex data analysis and hence should have strong econometrics orientation.
- He should be well versed with software's like mat labs , SAS, SPSS etc.
- Solve financial problems by applying quantitative techniques and advanced technology.
- Analyze and build macroeconomic model for forecasting economy and develop econometric model for estimating industry demand
- Should track & have a view on all economic events and its effect on the macro economy & individual sectors.
- Knowledge on Bloomberg, Reuters and other technical tools.
Interested candidates with relevant experience kindly send their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org