Position Title - ECONOMIST
Industry - Banking & Financial Services
Location - Mumbai
Expertise and specialisation in Economics
Experience - 4 to 7 years
- A strong complete Personality.
- Strong presentation & Communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to manage numerous deliverables in a timely & effective manner.
- An eye for details
- Creative, confident, professional with high levels of drive, ambition & enthusiasm.
Our Client - A multinational bank.
- Conducting studies on market trends/ market share/ general economic conditions. Trend analysis & projections, performance analysis .
- Review the Annual Budget and Monetary policies and its implications on Corporates.
- Preparing Quarterly Review of Industry Sector vis-à-vis Banking Industry - wise exposure, suggesting ideal industry - wise exposures.
- Monitoring and tracking the changes in the Financial Markets.
- Preparing Daily and Weekly Report/Updates for Top Management on Money Market, Bond Market, Capital Market, and Bullion Market and other Market Sensitive News and Policy Changes.
- Informing Asset Liability Committee (ALCO) of the Bank on interest rate movements, inflationary expectations and outlook Periodical review of Global Economic Conditions.
- Responsible for preparing the Banks in-house Monthly Economic Newsletter and other economic reports.
- Quantitative analysis of Macro economic indicators, International trends etc. Forecast business indicators considering various factors, build databases.
- Support to Bank’s Top Management.
Respond to email@example.com
Visit us at www.csplsearch.com