Christ Nishotech Water Systems Private Limited is a leading Pharmaceutical Water Treatment company which executes turnkey projects right from point of entry to point of use, from Process Water to Purified Water, Highly Purified Water and Water for Injection. Collaboration with a leading international company, Christ Aqua Pharma and Biotech gives us a niche edge in technology and processes.
Consequently, every team at Christ Nishotech gets a unique opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and interact with highly experienced client team members - many of whom are distinguished and well-recognized individuals in their respective areas.
The strength of our company lies in the collective technology, domain and professional skills of each employee Therefore; we recruit professionals with a range of technology and domain skills. Furthermore, we strive to enhance the technical and personal growth of our employees through continual training.
DESIGNATION : EA
DEPARTMENT : OFFICE OF MD
REPORTING TO : MANAGING DIRECTOR
EXPERIENCE : MIN. 2 YRS PRE MBA. PREFERABLY WITH A CONSULTING FIRM OR INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS OR PHARMACEUTICAL BACKGROUND.
QUALIFICATION : B.E FROM PREMIER ENGINEERING SCHOOL + MBA FROM A
PREMIER B – SCHOOL
CTC : AS PER INDUSTRY NORMS
LOCATION : NAVI MUMBAI
JOB PROFILE :
- The position directly supports the Managing Director in all his activities.
- The role will involve significant coordination on strategic initiatives and projects across the company.
- The role requires appropriate handling of confidential information and the successful candidate would grow into the role of heading the Strategy Function after a few years.
- Proficient and quick delivery of tasks is essential (Intrapreneurial and Doing Attitude)
- Handling and coordinating with customers, governmental authorities
- Coordinating meetings and events at the company
- Providing strategic input on various issues at the company
- Responsible for processing information received from various sources to provide the right management perspective to the MD.
- Team development skills as he would guide other members to orient to the requirements of the MD
DESIRED PROFILE :
- Person must be a very strong generalist MBA, understanding business drivers
- Strong focus and understanding on how strategies are formulated and implemented.
- Basic understanding of business transformation and change management required.
- Go-getter who can work on diverse faculties that are critical to the business
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office, Information Systems and Databases
- Understands the dynamics required while dealing with customers at C-Level and government authorities
- Has an eye for detail without losing out on the birds-eye view.
- A hands-on performer
- Understanding of Six Sigma and Balance Score Card essential.
- Politically savvy and understands the dynamics of information
- Passionate about technology
Interested candidates please mail me you updated profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
HR & Admin,