Executive Assistant to Managing Director, Bangalore
Bangalore | Permanent
Opportuntiy to head the business in short time
Huge exposure to senior level discussuins and management meetings on strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing Indian brand in the health care space with huge potential in covering the health care market in most of the major cities in India. With a recent equity funding of over 150 mn usd the client is looking to expand its reach in India and other parts of the globe.
Reporting to Managing Director, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Handling day to day company operations on behalf of the MD
- Working with the strategy team on giving direction to business
- Performance monitoring Representing MD for meeting with important stakeholders like investors, partners and internal business heads
- Learn and groom self to take business head position in future
- Providing inputs in key business decisions and help achieve targets
The Successful Applicant
- You are an IIT/IIM graduate with excellent track record of academic and professional success.
- You have 3-8 years experience in a similar role in preferably the health care industry.
- You want to move into a business head role at an early stage of your career and have shown traits of stability and taking responsibilities in your past career to increase your credibility.
Please note that Bangalore candidates will be given strict preference over outstation candidates.
What's On Offer
Excellent remuneration for the right candidate
Significant responsibility and opportunity to accelerate your career
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I36390