Position: EA to the Chief Executive - Capital Markets/ Wealth Management Business at a Leading NBFC
- Enable and assist CEO of Capital Markets/ Wealth Management Business in preparing and reviewing business plans, budgets and MIS.
- Provide inputs on business and market intelligence
- Work on any Strategic / corporate initiatives including JVs / M&A from time to time
- Develop and monitor various performance & productivity metrics, identify potential growth areas, regular competitor analysis and review
- Support senior management requirements to facilitate periodic reviews, meetings, presentations to Board / management etc.
- Develop business plans for entering into new business or changing course of existing business
MBA (Finance) from a Tier I Institute with 2-4 yrs of experience in the Financial Services Industry ideally in corporate planning, consulting, capital markets etc.
Interested candidates can send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org