TACT India is a Gurgaon based full spectrum Business Risk consulting enterprise specializing in Risk Advisory and Mitigation services. TACT India is looking for an experienced professional for the position of Executive Assistance to the CEO.
- Experienced in Collection & Collation of daily, weekly & monthly reports from Vertical Heads & Regions.
- Researching & preparing presentations, Reports on behalf of the CEO.
- Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative & operational challenges of supporting CEO's office.
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels, corporate communications & client relationship handling in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Answer phones on CEO's behalf and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail.
- Female with 2+ years’ experience supporting at the executive level
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- MBA, PGDM, PDBDM with 2 years of experience
Salary: INR 5 lacs
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org