- Build domain in Customer relationship Management CoE for HCL BPO with high focus on Retail & CPG, Energy and Utility, Manufacturing etc
- Working with the customer/prospect to identify and understand the business requirements, issues, and critical business process, future business plans so as to drive a clear and compulsive value proposition for the customer to deploy and leverage business solutions to achieve his organizational goals.
- Present and position solutions and service offering both at a generic business level as well as for specific business needs of a customer/prospect.
- Assist in the “project management” of the bid process, including the production of responses to RFIs and RFPs. Prepare pre-sales project plan (including requirement definition, solution design, business case, implementation & measurement plan).
- Communicate the business requirements to project/ implementation team after completion of sale to ensure a smooth transition from presales to implementation stages, warranting a continuous degree of customer & partner satisfaction.
- Developing a Demo/Prototype. Responsible for Preparing Test Cases. Be a trusted advisor to the customer and help them realize the best value from their investments in our solution. Independently developed strong client relationship at CXO level.
- Working closely in a team comprising of sales, consulting, Value Engineering and the partner community to ensure high quality and effective customer/prospect engagements.
Qualifications: BE / MS / MBA / MTech
Experience: 10-15+ years of experience in CRM implementation and running operations for large scale BPO operations in this space. Domain background or experience in CRM Platforms, Contact Centre Technology, Customer Services, Marketing, Sales, e-Commerce domains and / or related IT-BPO skills. Good written & spoken communication is mandatory. Currently handling leadership position with P&L responsibility and leading team of solutions and / or operations.
- Experience in implementation of an CRM IT / Enterprise application.
- Experience in ruining large scale CRM CoE’s in captive or 3rd party BPO
- Experience in process management, process marketing, writing proposals to custom solutions and products, responding to RFPs, Market Research of Enterprise applications in supply chain modules.
- Ability to conceptualize and propose the functional architecture of a technology solution.
- Experience in ERP product development companies in supply chain / transportation modules in the above functions would be an added advantage
- Experience and Background in either or all of Retail / Travel / CPG/ Energy/ Utility / Manufacturing Industry would be preferred.
- Established entire call centre in technology & telephony
- Hands-On in IVR and Dialer Implementation and knowledge
- Worked on Integration of telephony with CRM applications
- Abreast with modern telephony and contact centre technology and innovation in the market
- Exposure to e-Commerce Technology
Please send your resume to email@example.com