Profile for Dy. Manager-Operations
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed institution with 8 to 12 years of experience in Engineering Industry, preferably from Automotive Ancillary.
- Experience in Steel Tube Industry and Tube forming will be an added advantage. Working experience with Ford Ancillaries and Knowledge in Q1 will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to work hands-on, in Production department.
- Good working knowledge in Production, Planning and Control
- Shall be able to prepare Daily production plan with effective scheduling
- Shall be able to monitor and generate MIS related to Plan vs. Actual Production, Schedules vs. Supplies
- Shall be able to plan and monitor daily supplies to OEMs.
- Knowledge in Line Balancing and Value Stream Mapping desired
- Good leadership and communication skills. Must be fluent with local language ( TAMIL ) and English.
- Shall be able to lead the team
- Knowledge in Low Cost Automation is desired
- Knowledge in Plant Engineering is desired.
- Good abilities in reading & understanding the product drawings and assessing the manufacturing feasibility.
- Knowledge on Quality Systems pertaining to TS16949 & ISO 14001.
- Knowledge in APQP & GPDS will be an added advantage.
- Conflict Management skills desired
LOCATION : CHENNAI
COMPENSATION : ATTRACTIVE, DEPENDING UPON THE BACKGROUND.
Those interested may forward their updated CV indicating their current ctc, immediately to email@example.com
Chief Executive Officer
Aspire International Pvt.Ltd.
Mobile : +919811559165