- Manage Operations: Achieving required team productivity and agent utilization standards.
- Manage Process Quality: Adherence to quality target for the group as per SLA. Review group performance, monitor and calibrate quality scores, share feedback & enhance quality of operations. Monitoring QA performance, feedback & development of a quality team.
- Management Reporting: Reporting to senior management on a regular basis – Performance metrics, Review, Audit Report, Attendance, etc.
- People Management: To track employee productivity, analyze performance and take corrective steps. Conduct one on one sessions with TLs. Maintain attrition below 20% annually. Review employee satisfaction. Groom TLs and reward best performers, do annual appraisals.
- Process improvement: Undertake projects and do detailed study thereby bringing in improvements in the process.
- Handling Clients: Interacting with clients on a regular basis on different operational issues. Maintaining a healthy working relation with them resulting in client delight.
1. B Com, BBA, BMS, B Sc (Maths / Statistics)
2. MBA (Finance), M Com.
3. CA Inter, CA.
Required Skill Sets (Technical/Behavioral)
1. Excellent understanding of finance and accounting concepts.
2. Good knowledge of securities industry.
3. Knowledge of Derivative instruments.
4. Good MS Excel & systems knowledge.
5. Good analytical & data interpretation skills.
Required Attributes (Vision, Strength, Personality Trait, Certain Aptitude)
1. Leadership skills, People management and ability to motivate and guide a team.
2. High interpersonal skills and emotional quotient.
3. Decision making ability.
4. Open to working in shifts.
5. Proactive team player.
6. Conceptual and creative ability.
7. Eye for details, Number crunching ability.
8. Good written & spoken communication skills.
9. High stress tolerance, Emotional stability.
10. Self Motivated and Focused.
11. Process oriented.
12. Client handling ability.
Required Experience (of what type, for what duration, what industry/background)
1. 5-8 years of relevant work experience.
2. At least 2 years experience in a supervisory role having a span control of 20-30 people.
3. Experience in securities/ mutual funds industry.
4. Experience in Trade Processing/ Trade Broking/ Custody operations (Middle & Back office)/ Treasury.
5. Industry - Share Broking/ Depositories/ Exchanges/ Mutual Funds/ Banks/ Financial BPOs.
Additional and Special Requirements
1. Any additional certifications pertaining to capital markets, securities and derivatives.
Pleases send your resume to email@example.com