- Chartered Accountants with minimum B Com degree
- Preferred degree - Law
- The candidate should have an excellent academic record
Relevant Work Experience range :
- Relevant experience during articles
- Minimum post qualification experience of 8 years
- Minimum work experience in Direct Taxation - 6 years
Responsible for handling the Income Tax matters relating International taxation of the Company and its subsidiary companies.
- Taxation of employees deputed abroad
- Taxation of remittances from India
- Transfer pricing.
- Review proposed arrangements/transactions amongst group companies from the point of view of TP and tax planning opportunities.
- Tax compliances and assessment in India.
- TP audit
- Assessment of all foreign companies and PEs in India.
- Review and explore tax planning opportunities.
- Review of all the transactions at Subsidiaries on an ongoing basis from the point of view of tax considerations.
- Review the financial and business arrangements for the company and subsidiary companies for lowering the incidence of taxes.
- Keep updated information in areas on international taxation and TP.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org