CTC Range - INR 20 lacs pa (OMR 800-900 per month basic salary)
- To lead and motivate a large team and to plan & implement aggressive strategies to support achievement of business objectives, in a highly dynamic business environment.
- Key focus areas shall be Supply-chain management activities related to imports / exports & storage and distribution of new vehicles and effective co-ordination with related departments within the company in ensuring highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Liaison with shipping companies, Government authorities, overseeing all commercial / legal documentation requirements and completing import / export formalities, designing & implementing effective systems & processes for cost control, productivity enhancement and efficient operations shall be part of the job.
- Working closely with top management in business planning and resource requirements also form important part of responsibilities.
Qualification: Engineers / Graduates / Engineering Diploma. Additional management qualification will be an advantage.
Age: Around 45 - 50 years
- Around 20 – 25 years of relevant experience in supply-chain management, logistics & distribution activities, out of which at least 5 years in heading similar function, in a large and reputed organization.
- Effective communication, proven leadership qualities, strong analytical / computer skills and pleasing personality are essential.
- Exposure to automotive industry will be preferred.
- Candidates with experience in managing a large fleet shall be preferred.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org