District Manager North
Job Type - Permanent
- Manage one of the largest regions
- Lead a large team
About Our Client
- Our client is a global leading supply chain solutions provider. They have an in depth industry knowledge and provide global end to end solutions to their clients. They have a presence in more than 100 countries and employ close to 20,000 people worldwide. They are looking to recruit a District Manager North to expand the business in the region.
Reporting into Managing Director, you will be responsible for;
- Developing and fostering customer relationships
- Developing business according to company plans and strategies
- Optimizing transactions, increasing revenues and lowering costs
- Encouraging, leading and developing a large team within the Northern region
- Responsible for the District EBIT
- Implementation of the Internal Cost System
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a university graduate with atleast 7 years of experience in the freight forwarding industry.
- You will have proven track record in managing the sales process and developing new business. Also, you should have International experience.
- In addition, you should have tremendous leadership skills and exceptional communication abilities. Further, you should have strong knowledge of Change Management.
- You should be a people centric individual with an entrepreneurial streak.
What's On Offer
- In addition to an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to manage one of the largest regions for the company.
Apply for this job