For a Leading MNC Telecom Service Provider urgently looking for Distribution Manager to be based at Mumbai.
Exp:- MBA-8+ Years Experience.
Industry:- FMCG/Telecom Only.
Candidate :- Only Mumbai.
To manage and drive sales through distribution in order to attain market leadership in the given zone, through growth, in terms of gross numbers, revenues, market share and profit, while complying with agreed budget, quality of additions, timescales and policy guidelines
Essence of Role - Key Accountabilities % of time spent
- Deliver sales target for all products (voice-prepaid / postpaid, data, VAS, handsets etc.) by executing the distribution strategy at the channel-partner level
- Ensure quality of acquisition through the distribution channel
- Plan promotional activities for channel partners – Track channel specific schemes and launches
- Coordinate overall supply chain in the zone for all distribution channel partners
- Achieve zonal revenue target for the distribution channel for all products
- Achieve savings on allocated SAC and promotion activities for the channel partners
Distribution expansion and extraction
- Achieve sales expansion and retail (MBO) penetration targets by identifying, appointing and monitoring distribution partners (distributors, recharge outlets, activation outlets, prepaid touch points) in new and existing areas
- Provide inputs and coordinate with network team to drive better utilization in LUS
- Resolve channel-specific issues in zone within specific timelines
- Keep employee-retention and motivation levels high through regular reviews of performance of channel managers, retailers, off-roll sales representatives
- Ensure best-practices training and sound coaching to AMs, RMs, distribution partners to enhance overall effectiveness
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org