Job Title: DISTRIBUTION MANAGER ( MM2)
Reports to: (job title) SR. SECONDARY DISTRIBUTION MANAGER
Business Level 1: Pharmaceutical
Job Purpose & Key Responsibilities :-
- Ensuring best service levels to customers in terms of Fulfillment of orders, returns, grievances, settlements.
- Ensuring financial and operational controls in Secondary Distribution through robust processes.
- Interfacing with all external agencies like AWDs, Trade Associations etc.
Manage all aspects of Secondary distribution under Supply chain function for pharmaceutical business In India represented by the following areas :-
- Co-ordinating with finance and Quality team for smooth Audit and timely closure of all Audit observations.
- Timely updation of all SOP’s pertaining to Distribution / Warehouse management.
- Support Sales operations at desired Service level while controlling associated operations Cost.
- Developing Systems and process for Efficient and Effective functioning of CFA/Warehouses.
- Monitor & Control Secondary Transportation
- Preparation of Annual Revenue expense budget and monitor the same.
- Stockist management – Appointment process, Supply, claims and service
- CFA/ Warehouse Management - Appointment , Finalizing Contracts in coordination with legal.
- Credit Control & Sales Administration
- Compliance to all Statutory / Regulatory Requirements
- Infrastructure management – Space, Cold Chain, Cool Rooms required for storage of products
- Handle Special projects
- Create all MIS required for Secondary Distribution operations within Supply Chain.
Number of people reporting(direct + Indirect) = 0
- Approx 2350 Cr of Sales through more than 33 CFA locations.
- Over 38000 Customers orders /Month
- Control Distribution Operating expenses budget of Rs 70 Cr.
- More than 4000 customers (AWDs).
- Handling returns of approx value of Rs 1 Cr per month.
- Adherence to Inernal and External Audits / Regulatory requirements across CFA/Warehouses.
- Capital & Revenue expenditure on required infrastructure at CFA/Warehouses.
Complexity & Competencies required :-
- Requires Networking and frequent liaison with associated functions : Field Sales, IT, Quality Assurance, Insurance, Legal and Finance.
- Manage Customer base of > 4500 customers incl. AWD’s , Hospitals , Institutions and Doctors.
- Managing Institution sales in respect to document support for tendering.
- Coordinate and develop Supplier base : Third Party Warehousing partners ( CFA’s) – 33
- Manage good Trade relations
- Manage high volume / Value business – Storage and transportation during Monthly Sales closing..
Basic Requirements :
- Graduation with a management specialization.
- Demonstrated ability to understand end to end process
- High level of Analytical skills
- Influential capability ( Both internal and External)
- Process driven
- Interpersonal and Negotiation Skills
- Confidence and Integrity
- Team player
Preferred Requirements :
- Ability to work under pressure
- Motivation to staff (training & Development)
- Project management expertise
- IT / Systems experience
- Full time MBA is required
- Premier Institute candidate preferred with 3-5 years of experience.
Interested candidates please mail me on email@example.com