Director - Six Sigma (MBB)
Altisource Portfolio Solutions is an innovative provider of services focused on high value, knowledge-based functions principally related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery and customer relationship management. Utilizing our integrated technology that includes decision models and behavioral based scripting engines, we provide solutions that improve our clients’ performance and maximize their returns.
Altisource has three primary business segments including:
• Real Estate Settlement and Default Services - valuation, field services, real estate asset management and sales, settlement services, default services and component services
• Origination Services - all of the services required to support the origination process from a broker, banker and correspondent perspective
Technology Products - residential and commercial loan servicing, loss mitigation, vendor management and electronic invoice presentment and payment software
Financial Services - receivables and customer relationship management
Altisource is developing a reputation as the preeminent knowledge based provider of mortgage related services. Our focus is on leveraging technology and a global service delivery model to provide highly efficient, accurate support of the full lifecycle of mortgage transactions. Unique intellectual property, such as behavioral-science principles, artificial intelligence driven scripting engines and risk decision models are used to reduce performance variability, improve compliance, and improve overall performance for Altisource and its clients.
We are currently seeking a Director/ Six Sigma Master Black Belt (MBB) for our India office to lead our successful nine-year old Six Sigma program. The position reports to Altisource’s Six Sigma Deployment Champion, the Senior Vice President & Chief Risk Officer. The MBB will function as the head of the global process improvement team; the incumbent needs to therefore be well versed with different process improvement methodologies and approaches. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable working with all employee levels. The candidate will be a team builder and possess strong critical thinking skills. The successful candidate will be goal and results-oriented.
This position combines Six Sigma techniques, industrial engineering and project management to assist in generating incremental and dramatic improvements in process quality and operating effectiveness and efficiency throughout the global enterprise. The MBB will provide leadership and direction to Altisource’s Six Sigma and other process improvement programs. The MBB will provide oversight and mentoring to Six Sigma Black Belts, process improvement engineers and project management teams. This position will Lead and implement operational improvement projects through application of Six Sigma and other quality engineering principles, through working with various cross functional teams and effectively communicating with executive management on the project status and outcomes.
Key Result Areas:
The incumbent will be responsible in identifying and executing improvement projects that are aligned with the organization’s aggressive growth plans and overall strategic goals. The MBB will work with groups across the organization in order to formulate, direct and help execute initiatives and projects that will support specific business related goals.
The MBB will oversee organization-wide reporting of control charts on completed projects to monitor process performance. The MBB will conduct audits of previously completed projects to validate implementation and measure project benefits.
- 14+ years experience within a servicing or manufacturing environment; financial services experience a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Master Black Belt or similar senior quality improvement role and proven ability to deliver successful projects. Proven expertise with DOE is preferable.
- Must be proficient with Minitab. ASQ Black Belt certification a plus.
- Demonstrated history of taking initiative and applying strong statistical analysis skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior project management experience required.
- College degree required preferably in a quantitative field such as engineering or mathematics.
- Post graduate degree in Finance, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering desired. Certification in Project Management desired.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org