KINDLY NOTE: CANDIDATES FROM ANYWHERE IN MUMBAI / MAHARASHTRA CAN ONLY APPLY
Purpose of the role: (Explanation of why this role exists)
To sell Third party logistics (3PL) services by offering warehouse space, configuration, customer service & transportation services to existing customer base as well as new clientele.
Areas of accountability
- Ultimate responsibility for P&L performance. Meet sales and margin objectives whilst operating within budget. Target 10% or more operating income for IML business
- Responsibility for individual contract profitability
- In consultation with key associates, develop the line card of service offerings
- Develop the sales targets, selling standards and corporate promotions campaigns
- Meet with prospective clients to present 3PL service commitments and warehousing storage solutions.
- Negotiate with prospective clients on 3PL service prices and offer best deals without going below break-even point and a decent commercial profit.
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities and key business trends
- Coordinating Account Management and Order Management functions for successful execution
- Work closely with Operations Director to ensure full sign off of proposed solution before client presentation
IML Supply Chain Management
- Manage the introduction & maintenance of specialized SC processes and systems within .
- Ensure all specialized SC are optimized for efficiency and cost control
IML Customer Service
- Ensure all call centre service standards are met in line with contractual agreement
IML Business Development
- Responsibility to manage approaches from existing vendors & customers. To evaluate future contract attractiveness to IML in terms of strategic direction and available resources
Customer / Vendor Management
- Ability to solve problems in a professional and mature manner whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Build a solid relationship with our customers / vendors and understand their short term and long term plans and requirements and to communicate these within thereby ensuring value and satisfaction.
- Dealing with escalated problems and complaints, need to have proven negotiation skills. Taking ownership and liaising with internal parties in order to provide effective resolutions.
- Display exceptional skills to develop and nurture relationships
- Management of overall project development process, from the scoping phase through to the deployment phase, and are responsible for the project team delivering projects on time to agreed specifications.
- Managing multiple projects through their full life cycle using best practice methodologies
- Coordinate group disciplines to ensure the delivery of the project, developing strategies to anticipate problems, analyse solutions, identifying alternatives and make recommendations.
- Work within a Microsoft Project and Project web access environment to carry out project management tasks.
- Develop and provide accurate project schedules, projections and estimates, by consulting with a project team and General Managers
- Allocation of responsibilities and tasks to the project team according to skills and defined time lines.
- Working with the project team to clearly represent the teamsí consensus in all customer communications.
- Ability to quickly and effectively analyse business issues and requirements and provide smooth execution and strong documentation of the process.
(Qualifications, experience or relevant knowledge required e.g. Industry)
- Strong leadership qualities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
- Must have superb communications, social and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent organizational, leadership, and managerial skills
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the 3PL industry and the standard minimum service features of the business
- Developent and Account Management will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and communicate in a professional manner
- Consistently demonstrating diplomacy, problem solving, and decisiveness
- Ability to pro actively identify challenges and recommend solutions
- Proven ability to priorities and organize many tasks while maintaining quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage conflicting time frames and prioritise accordingly
- Strong customer service/account management background
- Successful track record of achieving targets in a customer focused environment
- High level of professionalism
- Degree qualified in Business/Commerce/Supply Chain
INTERESTED CAN EMAIL CV ON email@example.com OR CAN CONTACT ON 07738080421