DIRECTOR – QUALITATIVE RESEARCH - LEADING MARKET RESEARCH FIRM -MUMBAI
A new firm, founded by highly accomplished professionals, who have headed large MR firms. Associated with a highly regarded, successful and strategic consulting company. A list of enviable and deep client relationships, with some of the top most marketers – global and Indian. An excellent opportunity for a senior research professional to impact and shape an organization in a direct manner, without the restrictions of a silo driven structure. Strong focus on work life balance. Located in South Central Mumbai and Delhi NCR ( Gurgaon) respectively.
- Will build, lead and motivate a team of highly talented and eager research managers.
- Understanding the research requirements of clients, submission of proposal, developing research methodology, planning and executing the projects.
- Will work on a variety of projects like Concept testing, Ad Testing, positioning, New product design, Brand Equity Studies, Communication effectiveness Study, FGD Panels and the like for a wide set of clients, ranging from FMCG to media.
- Will use different state of the art techniques and methodologies.
- Translate business problems into research objectives and interpret research results into clear and actionable business objectives.
- Will involve some travel.
- Will have 6-10 years experience, including atleast 3 years on all aspects of qualitative research. The rest may be in advertising / marketing/ consumer insights.
- Must have exposure to supporting clients on multiple projects / assignments, handling them and ensuring deliverables on business.
- Ability to be able to deliver project excellence through a keen understanding of client needs, research solutions, and analysis requirements is essential.
- Excellent leadership, client facing and presentation skills.
- Excellent compensation, above market assured.
Please apply, attaching CV as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org