Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Private Banking
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading multinational banking and financial services company. It has offices in over 50 countries and operates out of over 1000 branches worldwide. With an already well established foothold in India, our client is looking for a Director to head their wealth division in India.
Job Description - Reporting into the Head of Wealth management, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own Profit and Loss account at the country level along with stakeholder management.
- Managing a team of over 100 highly skilled private bankers and assisting the Relationship Management team with preparing long term wealth management projections.
- Handling High Net Worth Client relationships by providing Wealth Management solutions; Acquiring new relationships, Tracking, Monitoring and Re balancing Portfolios.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will have an MBA from a top tier business school / Bachelors from a top tier US/UK university.
- You will have 7-10 years of relevant experience and a strong network of HNI clients in India along with a thorough understanding of the Indian market.
- You will have managed assets of over 200 cr. INR.
- You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer - This is a unique opportunity for a highly skilled individual to lead a large team of wealth managers and to be a part of a well established brand name. Apart from a very attractive package and bonus, a great work life balance is on offer for deserving candidates.
To Apply - Click here to apply