Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Private Banking
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a global banking and financial services company with a large presence in emerging markets. Employing over 75,000 people worldwide, our client operates out of over 60 countries and is looking for a Director to head their private banking team in India.
Job Description - Reporting into the Global Head of Private Banking , your responsibilities will include:
- Defining business strategy and value proposition, budgets, business presentation and international linkages.
- Accountability of Profit and Loss at the country level alongside stakeholder management.
- Launching new products while adhering to legal and compliance requirements.
- Leading and driving all the departments within the Private Banking to develop a strong client base, build good teams and strengthen key relationships.
- Ensuring that advise offered to clients on asset allocation and recommendations on products are consistent with identified risk appetite and optimal from a risk adjusted returns perspective.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will have an MBA from a top tier business school / Bachelors from a top tier US/UK university.
- You will have 7-10 years of relevant experience and a strong network of HNI clients in India along with a thorough understanding of the Indian market. You will have managed assets of over 200 cr. INR.
- You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer - This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to lead a team and drive your own business. In addition to working with a leading brand in the banking industry, a very attractive package is on offer for the right candidate.
To Apply - Click here to apply