Title: Director People and Change
Location: Accra, Ghana
The team in Ghana is looking for a talented and well-rounded OD professional to further build this team on the ground and drive the People and Change service offering forward. As part of your contribution to the ambitious goals set by this team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the growth of this product offering and the face of the firm to its Private and Public sector clients on the ground. It is therefore important that along with a consultative approach, this candidate possess a strong commercial perspective and an affinity with local business practices.
- Professional with at least 10-years experience in organizational design or Human Resource Advisory
- Higher education degree in Organisational Development or related field
- Proven track record in transformation of major teams in both public and private sector.
- Extensive experience in the end-to-end development of policies and human resourcing systems
- Previous or current experience in professional consulting preferably within an African context
- Proven successful track record in Business development within an African context
- Previous experience in having successfully led an organisation design project from end to end.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Director, People and Change the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for firmís expansion of its Human Resources service offering towards its clients in Ghana. The key aspects of this role are to provide leadership, set a strategic direction, build and expand the local team and further develop the business. The successful candidate should ensure that the organisation is appropriately designed to deliver its objectives in the short and long-term and that structural change is effectively managed.
The duties of this position include:
- Leadership and business development of the client's Ghana People and Change service offering.
- Further develop current 2 person team and implement best practices
- Analyze the suitability of the current structure or of a proposed new structure.
- Work with our clients to Identify where a structure is weak and generate ideas to make the structure more effective.
- Decide where processes, skills, people decisions, values, reward systems and leadership styles need to be strengthened to make your chosen structure work.
Role Specific Competencies
People/HR Strategy Development
- HR function effectiveness review
- Evidence-based Saratoga TMmetrics benchmarking
Pre-Deal & Post Deal Services
- HR due diligence
- Cost impact analysis
- Restructuring management
- Transition & integration management
- People risks management
- Organisational Structuring & Design
- Organisational diagnosis & design
- Business restructuring
- Grading structure & rewards alignment
Change & Communication Management
- Change vision & roadmap
- Change assessment & readiness
- Cultural alignment
- Stakeholder engagement
- Communication planning
- Competency, contribution & commitment: assessment & design
- Competency framework
- Career & succession management
- Business case & value realization plan
Capability & Training
- Customised facilitation
- Public seminars
- Leadership & top-team development
- Training needs analysis
- Training evaluation & strategy
Performance Measurement & Management
- Performance Management Systems (PMS)
- HR transformation
- HR service delivery model
- Aligning PMS with rewards
Reward & Incentive Systems
- Total reward strategy
- Long-term incentive system
- Executive compensation pac
Interested and relevant candidates may please send in their profiles to email@example.com