Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading MNC banks, offering services across Investment Banking, Corporate & Wholesale, Asset Management and Retail services. They've had a long standing presence in India and one of the fastest growing off shoring centers hosting several COEs across functions. They seek an exceptional site lead for their Payments & Cash ops BU based out of their Bangalore office.
Job Description - As Director - Payments & Cash Operations, you will report to the Managing Director for Treasury & Whole Sale Operations. You will be responsible for a team of 350 FTEs along with a direct team of 4-5 VPs reporting into you. Additionally, your role will include:
- Driving process enhancement & productivity initiatives.
- Developing and growing global stakeholder relationships with on shore, technology, finance and customer service teams.
- Planning & managing site budgets and control.
- Driving an environment of control and risk mitigation.
- Attracting, retaining and developing a winning team of managers.
- Ensuring the implementation of the best in class processes across Payments & Cash Operations.
The Successful Candidate - You will have at least 15 years of experience in wholesale banking operations and will be an expert in Payments and Cash operations. You will have an MBA/Masters/Equivalent from a reputed top tier institute. You will have at least 10+ years of experience working in off shoring centers/3rd Parties/Captives. Additionally, you will have outstanding communication & business management skills with a proven track record as a team leader having managed at least 200+ FTEs.
What's on Offer - On offer is a best in class package with a competitive variable compensation benefit.
To Apply - Click here to apply