Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Investment Banking
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a leading Corporate & Investment Bank and one of the largest financial services groups in the world. To bring their business to greater heights, they are looking for an experienced professional to join and lead their team as a Director to setup and manage their Payables piece within the Purchase to Pay process on a global basis.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head of Procurement to Pay, your responsibilities include:
- Defining & implementing the global payables strategy
- Leading payables within the Purchase to Pay process on a global basis
- Applying standardized set of principles & best practices across all migrations to India
- Liaising with heads of Finance, Credit Control & Financial Control
- Leading & motivating & providing direction to the team
The Successful Candidate - You are a qualified CA / Tier I MBA with an experience of at least 10 years of relevant experience. In depth knowledge of banks accounting procedures, P2P systems, systems which interface with Payables system, Inland Revenue & Excise Legislation is a must. Prior experience in managing large teams and senior stakeholders is expected along with strong communication skills.
What's on Offer - An excellent opportunity to be the part of a growing business and take your career to the next level. The role provide visibility at a global level along with potential to move internally.
To Apply - Click here to apply