Director Marketing and New Product Development
Mumbai | Permanent
Key strategic management position
Leading salary package and career development
About Our Client
Our client is a NASDAQ listed company, which has a truly different business model for printing solutions; supported by new technologies, high volume production facilities, and direct marketing expertise. They have a variety of products and solutions that help small and medium-sized enterprises to expand. They employ more than 3,000 people globally, with a distribution network that spans across 120 countries.
- As the Director of Marketing and New Product Development, you will be instrumental in the successful future growth of the company in India.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for strategic alignment, planning, development and delivery of new physical products in close partnership with the BU marketing clients, global software i.e. capabilities and manufacturing teams.
- In addition, you main responsibilities will also include developing a 3-5 years product strategy and roadmap that enables our client’s corporate and BU strategy to achieve its objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will possess 10-12 years of experience developing product strategy and roadmaps for fast paced, global consumer product organizations. To be successful in this leadership position you also need to meet the following criteria:
- MBA from a top tier business school
- Experience managing teams and leading large, cross-functional groups
- Proven expertise in developing product strategies and roadmaps as well as bringing physical products to the market
- Strong knowledge of design for manufacturing
- Experience working in a consulting firm or agency for Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) clients
- Hands-on approach, creative and entrepreneurial mindset, success driven individual, excellent presentation and communication skills.
What's On Offer
Unique opportunity to play a critical role in the successful growth in India of a NASDAQ listed company, key strategic management position, leading salary package and career development.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I34800