A leading MNC Financial Services is currently hiring for a Director Legal role, to be based in Mumbai.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the overall supervision & control of the legal department
- Bring in best practices and ensure no risk on all contractual arrangement
- Build a strong and scalable Legal function
- Responsible for drafting, review of agreements, MOUs, Joint Venture agreement etc
- Attending/ briefing the external counsels and solicitors on legal issues, evaluating the available options and recommending the appropriate course of action internally
- Provide guidelines with respect to statutory compliance to all business and corporate functions, and if required, conduct legal audit and due diligence
- Responsible for covering all legal aspects in M&A undertaken by the organization, including interfacing with the retained legal firms.
- Establish strong relationships and inspire confidence amongst the key stakeholders the organization
- Professionally qualified i.e. LLB / LLM
- Familiarity with international labour law (UK and US) would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates please send across your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
TeamLease Services (P) Ltd.