Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Learning & Development
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client, Global Leading Debt Recovery Firm which has also been named as one of the fastest growing companies in the world is looking to rapidly expand their India offshore office. This growth has created an opportunity in their senior leadership team - Director Learning and Development
Job Description - Reporting to the Senior VP HR and managing a direct team of 3 people your primary responsibilities will be:
- Keeping track of innovative L&D practices in the industry
- Liaising with the external vendors to ensure timely and quality service
- Identifying the training gaps and spear heading succession planning projects
- Formulating and implementing leadership development initiatives
- Identifying the effectiveness of the training programs
- Formulating the training and development matrix
- Building and implementing the senior leadership programs
The Successful Candidate -
- You must have at least 15 years of work experience with at least 7 years in the L&D space.
- You must have training certifications and ideally be an MBA qualified from a TIER 1 institute.
- You should be able to interact with all stakeholders at different levels and also have prior exposure to managing a team.
What's on Offer - The company has been rated as one of the top 50 companies to work for in India and are known to encourage work life balance. You will get an outstanding career growth in a completely meritocratic culture.
To Apply - Click here to apply