Designation - Director International Taxation
Location - Gurgaon
Experience - 10-15 Years
Qualification - CA/CPA
Industry - IT/Telecom Software
Looking for a Director, International Tax based in Gurgaon at the company's headquarters. Reporting to the VP, Tax & Treasury this position is responsible for international tax research, planning, and project implementation. Primary duties include:
- Collaborate with other areas of the business to proactively identify and research international tax planning opportunities and reduce international taxes paid.
- Evaluate the tax effect and implications of international business initiatives, contemplated transactions, and business proposals to advise management on the tax implications.
- Assist with due diligence and integration for acquisitions.
- Review and research international tax questions for tax planning, tax accounting and tax compliance purposes.
- Assist with scoping and establishing foreign filing requirements for new entities and changes to current structure.
- Manage international tax compliance process and outside consultants for all foreign entities.
- Prepare/review international tax provisions in accordance with FAS 109 and FIN 48.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of international tax laws and current developments. Monitor industry positions relevant to company’s international business operations.
- Develop and administer company’s global transfer pricing policy. Ensure proper contemporaneous documentation is prepared and maintained.
Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, and online research software
Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to interface with senior management
JD, LLM or MST a plus
CPA strongly preferred
Experience in a Big 4 public accounting firm and/or a multinational corporation
Broad tax exposure to a multitude of foreign jurisdictions, with a specific focus on India and Western Europe.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Spring Talent Management Pvt Ltd.