- Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
- Overall talent management strategy including workforce planning; recruiting; hiring; training and development; performance planning, management, and improvement; and succession planning.
- Organization development, change management initiatives, and company-wide environment for employees.
- Oversee employment law compliance and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Demonstrated proficiency in policy development, documentation, and implementation.
- Oversees employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Responsible for community outreach and communication, and charitable giving.
- Managing external employment agencies, recruiters, and temporary staffing agencies.
Functional Area: HR / Administration, IR
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/ VP/ GM-HR
Education : MBA / PGDM in HR (2year Regular course)
Please share cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Antal International Network