Resource is a recruitment consulting organisation based in Mumbai, India. We cater to Senior and Mid level talent searches for various client base across industries for both Indian and Multinational business houses.
We are currently working on a senior assignment for one of our esteemed client headquartered in United Kingdom who are leading player in BPO / KPO industry.
Designation : Director - Mutual Fund administration, based in Mumbai, India. Position will be reporting to the Managing Director.
Brief Job Profile
- To lead the department in managing the delivery of client processes in accordance with contracted Service Level Agreements; develop & sustain relationships with relevant stakeholders with a view to proactively enhance customer service;
- To provide direction to reshape processes & encourage continuous improvement teams to identify & implement process improvements; to develop strategic operations plans to support corporate business plans and liaise with the senior management team to support new bids.
Desired Qualification : Post Graduation in Business Management / Chartered Accountant
Experience:10 - 15 years of operational management in service industries with at least 3 years of senior management experience
- Develop strategic operations plans and implementation input to corporate business plans.
- Liaise with the senior management team to support new bids and with the onshore & transition teams to achieve seamless migration of the processes along with review of commercial aspects of the business (pricing structure, yields) and negotiation on service delivery, adherence to committed quality, accuracy & turnaround of the processes.
- Develop and monitor key indicators that will enable productivity enhancement.
- Ensure that the infrastructure sizing is done keeping in view the business requirements/new process migrations. Align process in line with the end-to-end customer services model employed by the onshore team and the client’s compliance regulations. Agree on technologies support.
- Monitor and report on achievement of Service Level Agreements. Own and oversee Business Assurance and operational Quality Standard monitoring and maintenance.
- Contribute to disaster recovery and business continuity planning, ensuring that the business continuity plan is periodically updated & tested periodically. Develop tools & techniques to mitigate cost of bad quality.
- Review resource requirements in the context of operational experience and reported performance, and develop optimal capacity plans to handle peak in volumes & manage multisite / shift scenario. Manage escalated service and contractual issues for operations.
- Own, test and review operations risk and contingency planning. Provide direction to reshape processes & encourage continuous improvement teams to identify & implement process improvements.
- Develop & sustain relationships with customers with a view to proactively enhance customer service. Lead & motivate the operations team to ensure their development through direct coaching/feedback. Conduct performance appraisal sessions for heads of operations.
- Implement training modules to improve operating knowledge & other soft skills. Create cross-functional project teams to encourage team building & employee development. Build relationships with clients to look for opportunities for migration and to ensure seamless process migration.
- Has responsibility for a business unit, a function or a large project within a business area. Is a cost centre manager and is solely responsible for the management of at least one client relationship. Has responsibility for business unit performance, including profit, sales revenue, and cost management and service level agreement targets. Has responsibility for evidencing that TCF is embedded in the operation to meet clients’ requirements. Has line management responsibility for a team of functional heads / senior specialists. Have business development responsibilities.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Head, Resource
Email – email@example.com