Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a multinational company with an established global presence. They are a market leader in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare products. With major expansion plans in India, they are currently looking for a Finance Director to drive their growth strategy.
Job Description - Reporting to the CFO, the responsibilities of Finance Director will include:
- Manage finance function across each business and drive the development of business plans for the country finance operations
- Monitor the company's progress and provide analysis and recommendations for business strategy and finance operations to ensure achievement of financial targets
- Define and implement robust business controls and procedures throughout the businesses and ensure that best practices are being followed
- Take overall ownership of all reporting and compliances of the group and ensure all businesses stay compliant with the various tax and fiscal statutes
- Manage a high performance operation workforce through effective implementation of talent acquisition and retention programs
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company's finances
- Work with the CFO and Heads of Business to draw out the business plans and also monitor progress thereof.
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a qualified CA with 10-12 years of post qualification experience within Finance and Accounting.
- You would come from a well known MNC or Financial Services company.
- You must have good team management skills since you would be handling large teams and would be expected to have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You would also have excellent exposure to IFRS/US GAAP, budgeting and MIS.
- Exposure to Business Transformation would be preferable.
What's on Offer - Along with a competitive package you will have the chance of rapid career growth within a growing business and exposure to top line management.
To Apply - Click here to apply